Lucky 15 Tips Today
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPS Table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
Don’t know what a NAPs Table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
- NEW TO PADDY POWER? PLACE A £5 BET ON SPORTS GET £20 IN FREE BETS!
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets) today. The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top-performing tipsters in the Table. Let’s get to the picks…
14:00 Lingfield – Tropez Power (Racing Post)
Roger Varian holds a strong hand with in-form Fantastic Fox and the unexposed Dragon Icon forming a two-pronged attack. Starshiba can’t be discounted back at 1m but the pair to make most appeal are Talis Evolvere and TROPEZ POWER. The selection needs to improve again to defy this mark but he’s got a progressive profile on the AW and the way he travels through his races offers hope there’s more to come. His reappearance at Newcastle can be ignored as he met no end of trouble and his one run at this track last year was encouraging.
14:30 Navan – Chosen Diamond (Sunday Express)
This is wide open with the tentative vote going to CHOSEN DIAMOND who hasn’t been at his best over fences of late but looks like a major player from his lower hurdle mark. Mighty Jeremy showed a bit more last time out and should be involved if building on that. All For Rachel looked promising last year and may progress now handicapping, despite a low-key effort last time out.
15:42 Navan – Tangental (Racing Post)
It may be worth taking a chance with TANGENTAL who was in good form over hurdles before a break and may have needed last month’s run at Fairyhouse. His only start over fences was for another stable in 2021 and he is weighted to uphold form with St Denis’s Well whom he relegated to fourth when winning a 3m handicap hurdle at Clonmel last March. Rochestown, and Eagle Terrace are appealing on recent form.
17:00 Wolverhampton – Inawe (Racing Post)
Floating Voter and Angel Of Gold appeal as likely improvers now handicapping at a low level, while Surface To Air is on a dangerous mark but has to prove he wants this far. Hyrcanian could improve again for the seventh furlong but INAWE looked well up to winning a similar event when third at Lingfield last Sunday and she can come out on top.
Lucky 15 Tips Today
HORSE RACING TIPS
- Horse Racing Tips: Matt Chapman’s best Lingfield bets on Saturday
- NAP of the Day: Today’s Best Horse Racing tips from across the UK & Ireland
- Horse Racing Tips: Jason Weaver’s top Saturday picks at Lingfield on ITV Racing
- Horse Racing Tips: Timeform’s best Saturday night picks at Wolverhampton
- Horse Racing Tips: Paddy trader’s 4 slicks picks for Saturday’s action
- Get all the latest Horse Racing News and Racing Tips at Paddy Power News
- Paddy’s Hall of Fame: Racing punter pockets €125,000 on €10 each-way 5-leg acca
- Horse Racing Tips: Ruby Walsh’s 4/1 Cross Country Chase ante-post pick for the Cheltenham Festival
- Horse Racing Tips: A 10/1 ante-post shout from Rory Delargy in the Ryanair Chase
- Cheltenham Festival 2024 entries: Gold Cup, Champion Chase and Ryanair entries revealed