* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
It’s a top Tuesday with racing action happening all over the UK and Ireland and we’re after one thing… winning horses. Don’t forget the day’s feature is the Savills Chase (14:20) at Leopardstown, meanwhile the ITV cameras are also at Catterick and Leicester to capture the action.
So, we’ve asked our superstar pundits of Matt Chapman, Mick Fitzgerald, Ruby Walsh and Timeform to put their top tips today into a Lucky 15. And thankfully, they’ve obliged us!
Okay, let’s get to the bets…
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
The lightly-raced PRIORY PARK showed much improved form on his second start in handicap company at Thurles last month, winning with more in hand than the three-quarter length margin would suggest.
Mark Walsh didn’t have to get serious with Priory Park, who was headed after pecking on landing after the last, but got up inside the final 50 yards to win cosily. The form of that contest has already started to work out well and the unexposed Priory Park can defy an 8lbs rise in the weights.
Representing Bob should get back to winning ways after finishing a solid second at Chepstow in a handicap hurdle. Reverts to fences having won two races over the larger obstacles before that last run and the step up in trip will suit also.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
We don’t see KLASSICAL DREAM enough because he’s too fragile. He’s had plenty of issues, but he seems in good form. The plan is to run him. However, the others have a run over him. Abacadabras is the interesting one going up to 3m. He looks like a horse crying out for a trip. Klassical Dream has to bring his A game and more I’d say!
What a race this Savills Chase is. Galvin chased home Frodon last time at Down Royal and comes here as real player. Last year’s winner A Plus Tard is here after a runaway win in the Betfair Chase.
Meanwhile, KEMBOY narrowly beaten last year and that really makes for a top-class race. Kemboy loves Leopardstown and I feel he is a value bet against A Plus Tard, who is likely to be very short in the betting.
GET FAST RESULTS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE
- WE’VE GOT ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU NEED
Tuesday horse racing tips
- Ruby Walsh horse racing tips: His punts at Leopardstown & Limerick on Tuesday
- Matt Chapman horse racing tips: 8 super picks for Tuesday’s ITV Races
- Mick Fitzgerald horse racing tips: A cracking Lucky 15 for Tuesday’s ITV Races
- Paddy Power horse racing tips: The boss has best bets at Leopardstown & Limerick on Tuesday
- Timeform horse racing tips: The 7 best bets at Leopardstown on Tuesday
- Catterick horse racing tips: 7 fine selections to follow today
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s ‘left field’ shout to challenge Honeysuckle
- Cheltenham Betting: Honeysuckle hardens in Champion Hurdle market for repeat win at 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Festival: Energumene is on the scene in Champion Chase shake-up
- Cheltenham Festival: Blazing Khal has Paddy on the run in the Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle