* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
It’s reasonable to assume that both Bitasweetsymphony and Little Orange (preferred in that order) will both be on the premises, but NOCTE VOLATUS was set to win by a wide margin before a last-fence fall on his chasing debut. With stable conditional Dylan Kitts able to claim 10lbs, he can gain compensation here. Relkadam and Doktor Glaz may also feature.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Silver Flyer is an interesting recruit from Irish points for Donald McCain. However, the suggestion is MIDNIGHT CENTURION, in the hope he can match the form of his close second to a dual subsequent winner at Uttoxeter in October. Where’s Hector made a promising debut at Hexham last month and is next on the list, ahead of Fearless Action
Last year’s winner Sigurd could go well having had excuses of late, but NO CRUISE YET won well at Sedgefield and he looks an improving six-year-old. Scottish Accent and Representing Bob should also have some say.
Nicky Richards’ lightly raced five-year-old FINDTHETIME (NAP) needed every yard of the 2m 1f trip when winning a Sedgefield novice last month and, if his pedigree is a guide, seems very likely to benefit from today’s step up in trip.
Coup De Gold bumped into a much-improved rival when second over course and distance two weeks ago and deserves a change of luck soon. Laskadine lurks on a dangerous mark and is next on the list.
He needs to prove he’s fully effective on ground slower than good, but Donald McCain’s progressive six-year-old OBEY THE RULES won two chases last month and is the most obvious answer to this. Claret Dabbler ran well over course and distance two weeks ago and is second choice.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
Auditoria moves back into novice company after finishing second on her handicap debut three weeks ago and probably won’t go down without a fight but one with more potential is wide-margin bumper winner RAMBLE WEST, who failed to justify odds-on favouritism on her hurdling debut but remains very much of interest. Dual bumper winner Martha Willow also features prominently in calculations.
GET FAST RESULTS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE
- WE’VE GOT ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU NEED
Tuesday horse racing tips
- Ruby Walsh horse racing tips: His punts at Leopardstown & Limerick on Tuesday
- Matt Chapman horse racing tips: 8 super picks for Tuesday’s ITV Races
- Mick Fitzgerald horse racing tips: A cracking Lucky 15 for Tuesday’s ITV Races
- Paddy Power horse racing tips: The boss has best bets at Leopardstown & Limerick on Tuesday
- Timeform horse racing tips: The 7 best bets at Leopardstown on Tuesday
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s ‘left field’ shout to challenge Honeysuckle
- Cheltenham Betting: Honeysuckle hardens in Champion Hurdle market for repeat win at 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Festival: Energumene is on the scene in Champion Chase shake-up
- Cheltenham Festival: Blazing Khal has Paddy on the run in the Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle