* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
A few of the newcomers make some appeal on breeding. RUDY CAPRICE represents a top yard and can prove the answer with Ellofagetaway the main threat.
HELLO FROM PADDY POWER NEWS!
Cases can be made for Doyen Queen in a tongue-strap and Rollercoster on her return from a break and wind surgery. Avithos is at her best when faced with this sort of stamina test and is the main danger to the unexposed DRAGOON SPRINGS.
This might not take much winning. ISTORIUS needs to improve his jumping but is at the right end of the handicap and this offers a real chance of a first success. Colonel Keating has the form to win, but the absence and huge weight are concerns so Silver Nickel, in front of the selection at Plumpton last month, is next best.
All four of those who contested a valuable Sandown handicap this month are capable of better as they all raced towards the unfavoured inside of the track (first three home raced wider). Miss Heritage may again prove best of them and she can provide most danger to CALICO (NAP), who has plenty going for him even off top weight.
Two of these have shown their form in France, the top weight makes his chasing debut and Voyage de Retour tries 2m for the first time over jumps so there is plenty of guesswork involved. FEARLESS ran well enough on his chasing debut to hold a solid chance. Galop de Chasse is feared most.
GET YOUR FAST RESULTS QUICKER THAN A HICCUP
- WE’VE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
After his good second over course and distance last month, GERICO VILLE can go one better. If settling better in a hood, Concrete King is next best.
The lightly raced eight-year-old GALLIC GEORDIE has an 11lbs rise to deal with after his course and distance win last month, but he made it 2-2 at this track with that easy success and should be unfazed by this return to testing ground.
He’s a major player again and gets the vote ahead of Ardmayle, who is on a dangerous mark and looks interesting on his drop back in trip/grade. Dan Skelton’s unexposed five-year-old War Call needs a close look on his handicap/chase debut, while another to consider is Postman, who was placed in the mud here 12 days ago.
GET THE LOW-DOWN ON THE FORM
- READ UP ON OUR TIDY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Timeform horse racing tips: Through the Musselburgh card on Monday
- Monday horse racing NAPs: Get all today’s best bets in PP News’ table
- Paddy Power racing punter nets €37,239 off €1 Lucky 15
- Welsh Grand National: Highland Hunter the favourite after Sandown success
- Cheltenham Betting: Honeysuckle hardens in Champion Hurdle market for repeat win at 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Festival: Energumene is on the scene in Champion Chase shake-up
- Cheltenham Festival: Blazing Khal has Paddy on the run in the Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle