* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The Jumps season is well underway and we have some world-class action on Sunday at Punchestown. To whet the appetite Paddy’s trusty racing traders have been beavering away on some special #WhatOddsPaddy markets for today’s card.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
The feature race of the day is the John Durkan Chase (14:00) with Envoi Allen for Henry de Bromhead returning to action. Rachael Blackmore will face off against Fakir DOudairies and Allaho at Punchestown. Envoi Allen has won four out of his last six runs and we’ve boosted Envoi Allen To Win By 10 Lengths Or More.
The Racing Post reckon Fakir D’Oudairies is Envoi Allen’s biggest threat.
They said: “Willie Mullins has won this in six of the last eight seasons and has six of the ten runners this time. His best hope is probably Allaho, but memories of his eclipse in this event last year are strong enough to give preference to his Ryanair Chase victim FAKIR D’OUDAIRIES who has race-fitness on his side and impressed at Clonmel. The other main contender Envoi Allen has lost his aura of invincibility but should be in fighting form after his winning return at Down Royal.”
Sunday Horse Racing tips
- Ruby Walsh tips for Sunday at Cork and Punchestown
- Paddy Power racing tips for Sunday’s cards in Ireland
- Cork horse racing tips today: PPTV take us through Sunday’s 5 best bets
- Sunday Punchestown horse racing tips: PPTV’s fab 5 selections
- Sunday horse racing NAPS: Get all today’s best bets in PP News’ table
- Lucky 15 tips today: Sunday’s best bets across the tracks
- Kelso horse racing tips today: The Racing Post’s best bets for EVERY race
- Timeform Huntingdon racing tips: Sunday’s best bets from the experts