* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of the four best performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets…
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
The starting point has to be Breaking The Ice following his two impressive wins over C&D but he may be confronted by a much improved performance from the lightly raced OVERCOURT now that Sandy Thomson’s charge is back over fences and moves up in trip. Who’s In The Box and last year’s runner-up Gipsy Lee Rose are third and fourth on the list, with both now having a run under their belts this season.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
More competitive than the first division but DYSART DYNAMO is taken to maintain his unbeaten record. He’s been impressive in bumpers so far and sets a fairly solid standard on form. Flame Bearer could be the main danger having won in good style at Limerick when last seen. Sparkling Stars has a fair bit to find but he may be able to come on from a promising run on his reappearance.
Having been placed in the Albert Bartlett and the Sefton, OSCAR ELITE has highly respectable hurdles form and he was poised to mount a big challenge when taking a tumble at Cheltenham on the switch to chasing. He has bright claims granted a clear round. Brinkley (second choice) and Barbados Buck’s may prove the biggest dangers, with Honest Vic looking comparatively exposed.
GET FAST RESULTS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE
- WE’VE GOT ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU NEED
Recite A Prayer looked to have improved for the switch to fences at Tramore but whether he can stop GLENQUIN CASTLE in his bid for a seventh success on the trot is the question. Chances are that Martin Brassil’s charge can take another step forward and continue his winning run. Ragnar Lodbrok is interesting on handicap debut and in first-time headgear.
Sunday Horse Racing tips
- Ruby Walsh tips for Sunday at Cork and Punchestown
- Paul Jacobs horse racing tips for Sunday’s UK & Ireland action
- Paddy Power racing tips for Sunday’s cards in Ireland
- Cork horse racing tips today: PPTV take us through Sunday’s 5 best bets
- Sunday Punchestown horse racing tips: PPTV’s fab 5 selections
- Sunday horse racing NAPS: Get all today’s best bets in PP News’ table
- Kelso horse racing tips today: The Racing Post’s best bets for EVERY race
- Timeform Huntingdon racing tips: Sunday’s best bets from the experts