* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This is likely to revolve around the renewal of a Listowel rivalry. Useful Flat performer CHIRICAHUA was in the mix when falling at the last and may cope with Rodaniche who took the runner-up spot. The relatively experienced Fancy A Cosmo is reliable and could make a race of it with the pair.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
Gordon Elliott’s pair should dominate. Say Goodbye has race-fitness on her side, but QUEENS BROOK has a much stronger profile having finished third in the 2020 Cheltenham bumper and kept good company in a restricted novice campaign last season. Lunar Display is the pick of the remainder.
Tipperary bumper winner MR FRED ROGERS may be good enough to make a winning debut over hurdles, though the jumping experience gained by L’Impertinet should be an asset. Useful Flat performer Ideal Pal is race-fit and capable of getting in the mix.
This can go to BIRDIE BLITZ (NAP) who was having her first run after a lengthy spell on the sidelines when a pleasing fourth at Galway. The former Dan Skelton-trained Ever So Cool has been inconsistent but could feature on her debut for Gordon Elliott. Long-priced Navan winner Better Than Heaven may continue on the upgrade.
Though far from a model of consistency FIRE ATTACK was clearly superior to these over hurdles and should win if taking to chasing. Champagne Sparkles, who picked up useful experience at Tramore, and young chasing recruit Auckland should be competitive in this grade.
A decent handicap for the class. GOLDEN JEWEL is well-handicapped on hurdling exploits and he can go close here if ready to roll. Notice To Close, who left him for dead when they last met, is feared.
An interesting finale. Eoin McCarthy is doing well with his string and KICKING PRINCESS appeals here on form, especially as there were no apparent excuses for Scarlet Witch when behind a potential star last time.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Our fantastic 5 to follow at Sunday’s Irish meetings
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 4 value plays across the tracks on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 3 must-see plays at Longchamp on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Aintree on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: An ace 11/1 shot leads our Wincanton selections today
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 10 National Hunt horses to get in your tracker
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 National Hunt season