* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Easily the weaker of the two divisions and should present an ideal opportunity for SHOWBUSINESS who handles any ground. Easca Peasca and David Garrick look to be the only two to count against him.
Very much the stronger of the two divisions. Point winner Marvel De Cerisy adds an intriguing layer to this contest but might be vulnerable to a pair of speedier Flat types. Half-a-dozen lengths separated VULTAN and Luke Short on their respective hurdle debuts at Navan last month and Joseph O’Brien’s charge can confirm placings.
The Greek has now been runner-up on four of his seven outings and is always going to be vulnerable to something less exposed. LAHINCH THREE fits the bill on that front, a Kilbeggan bumper winner who was third in a pair of winners’ bumpers since. He ought to be the best of these and gets a confident vote to make a winning start over hurdles.
The complexion of this race would change if Future Romance got a run as first reserve as she is surely better than her rating. In her absence, CHRISALDY looks very interesting, having run an eyecatching race at Navan on his first run since May, should have improved from that and can get off the mark. I Sea The Moon is also of interest on her second handicap start, while others to note include JJ Nester, Ellaat and Fortfield Lady.
A very interesting contest. The Willie Mullins pair Hook Up and Getaway Gorgeous help set the standard while Western Victory does similar. An improving mare, though, is SAY GOODBYE who put it up to a good mare at Listowel over 2m4f and could find the drop in trip suitable, as are the allowances.
Having been third in a better quality race than this at Listowel last week, GOOD TIME JONNY (nap) should be capable of breaking his hurdles duck today. Dollar Value has been in such good form on the Flat that he has to be respected, while Guiri should run well. The more rain the better for Marjaman.
Unlike the mjaority of the maximum field, Better Than Heaven is a recent winner and unexposed too so he has every chance of following up his 33-1 win at Navan off 8lb higher. A chance is taken on PETITIONER for the Coopers, though, on what is his first hurdle for the stable. He went close in a Flat handicap at Tipperary in August and could have more to offer at this game. Keep an eye on Winnie Woodnutt too.
A competitive contest. The classy Hi Stranger has a task giving weight all round. Champagne Problem and Battling Bessie are both very promising mares while the Grade 3 and Listed form of Mollys Glory helps set the standard. The pick of Willie Mullins’ trio here looks to be Kilbeggan winner FLEMENCELLO who won easily that day and looks capable of handling the step up in grade.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Ascot on Friday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Fran Berry’s Friday fancies at Dundalk
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 5 to thrive at Saturday’s UK meetings
- Horse Racing: Trueshan well set to claim the Prix du Cadran at Longchamp
- Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe: 6 trends to note ahead of 2021 Longchamp race
- Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe runner-by-runner guide to 2021 race at Longchamp
- Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe 2021 confirmed runners and draw for Longchamp