* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The Greek and Easca Peasca both have the form in the book to be a factor here, while The Banger Doyle should improve a good deal for his hurdles debut at Sligo last month. The selection is WILD SHOT though, despite an ordinary run at Kilbeggan last time. The step up in trip and the form of the stable here are compelling factors.
A competitive contest with quite a few coming into the race in form. Dazzling Darren comes in here on a hat-trick and could still be well-handicapped over hurdles. Amlad will go close if able to reproduce his Wexford win. The selection is the unexposed MASSONS CASTLE, who popped up in a handicap hurdle here in June and a 7lbs rise for that is not excessive.
This might come down to a rematch between two horses clashing again at this venue from a meeting last month. Ask The Leader just proved the stronger stayer that day, but with a slight pull in the weights and over possibly a more suitable trip, the consistent ALEXHARWILL might just get his revenge.
Mars Harper sets some of the standard on form and Gateau De Miel is a potential improver. However, John McConnell is well represented here by two recent winners at this venue and CLONDAW HOLLOW (NAP) should prove hard to beat.
For horses that are rated 102 or less over hurdles. Recent hurdle winners Withallduerespect and Shiroccoville are of major interest getting 7lbs from geldings on chasing debut. However, the experienced THE ABBEY always runs well here and can be forgiven a poor chase run last time, so gets the vote. Seanbhothar and Secret Cargo can go well also.
Having shown improved form for the switch to his current yard when winning over hurdles last time, CHESTERVILLE can get off the mark over fences today. Pat Coyne, Doldido and Clonguile Way can give him most to do.
This looks to be between TOP BANDIT and Mary Meehan, with preference for the consistent first-named, whose form is a good deal stronger than the Mullins’ mare. Although, he does have an absence to overcome. There is more to come from the latter, though. Bundle Of Dreams is most interesting of the rest.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Friday Newbury card with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: A fine 14/1 shot leads our Ayr selections today
- Horse Racing tips: Ryan McCue’s best bets for ITV racing on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ value plays for Saturday’s ITV races
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of UK & Ireland horse racing tips
- Prix de l’Arc de Triomphe: When is the Arc 2021? Which horses could run?