* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
A couple of useful recruits from the Flat here, including Albert Camus, a three-time winner for the Gosdens. Slight preference is for LUNAR POWER who has been showing consistent form and comes from a stable with a long-established record in this age-group. Whyzzat, winner of a grief-strewn Roscommon contest, may be vulnerable with a penalty.
There should be better to come now from MIGHTY MEGGSIE, who was having her first run since January when going close at Wexford. Long-absent Flat winner Dawn Of The West is respected. On her most recent hurdles run Shanacoole Dasy looked set to win at Wexford only to fall at the second-last. Aubretia also makes some appeal.
There may be another win to be had with LUSIS NATURAE, who captured this race in 2018 and recorded his latest success at Navan in June for today’s rider Cormac Abernethy. The form has been shown in a good light by the second whose stablemate Ricky Langford has a decent chance here. Tramore scorer Aunty Audrey may prove best of a group of last-time-out winners, and Ashqar is respected on his Galway second.
The penalised runners are Flat-bred and may be vulnerable to the Jumps-bred SKIPPIN COURT, who makes plenty of appeal getting weight. Son Of Hypnos has to be feared, with Motown Maggie noted.
This should be pretty straightforward for GO ANOTHER ONE (NAP), with doubts about the remainder. Nothing is especially solid for the forecast.
FINAL ORDERS seems to stay these distances and should go well in the second-time hood. Finding Joy and Nymphhall have similar, sporting claims.
It is possible to make a case for both Fanoir and Bessy Bradley on Galway running, but HI STRANGER won with sufficient authority at Limerick to suggest she can follow up under a penalty. Rocco Bay should show the benefit of her Killarney introduction.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 classy plays at the Curragh on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 5 to thrive at the Curragh on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Newmarket on Friday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: A tidy 13/2 shot tops our Ffos Las selections today
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland
- Paddy Power Irish Cambridgeshire runner-by-runner guide to Friday’s 6.45 at the Curragh