* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
A bit of an eye-catcher on his stable debut at Leopardstown, TRUE CONVICTION can build on that promising effort and account for solid Dundalk horses like Burning Lake and Macliff. Praying Mantis is also interesting.
Safra should find this more to her liking than the Listed race she tackled last time and she is considered despite her penalty. Stripzee and Grey Belle are also respected, but ELSAAB could prove well suited by this surface and she can build on her improved showing at Newbury last month.
Easy to make cases for the likes of Dazzling Darren, Heliers Bay and Withallduerespect, but a chance is taken on the largely unexposed CHAMPAGNE IZZY – who showed some promise last time at Kilbeggan and could have more upside to her than plenty of today’s rivals. It wouldn’t be a surprise if Secret Sea bounced back and played a leading role.
This looks very open. If there is an improver lurking it might be TOO BIG TO FAIL, who should have finished closer at Hamilton last time and she’s raised in distance here. Soros is the second choice and Gauntlet also has claims.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
MORE SUNDAY HORSE RACING TIPS
- PONTEFRACT TIPS: Timeform take us through the card
- FRENCH FANCIES: Our 4 to score at Deauville today
- LE CRUNCH: Ruby Walsh and Matt Chapman’s top picks for Deauville’s big one at 14.50
- IRISH VIEW: Our 5 cracking plays for Sunday’s meetings
- PAUL JACOBS: 5 super selections across the UK & Irish tracks today
- NAP OF THE DAY: Today’s NAPs table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland