* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
An interesting race, despite the low grade. HILDENLEY was third on his handicap debut at Newcastle (1m, all-weather) behind two next-time-out winners and, with his pedigree providing optimism for this longer trip, he gets the nod.
Brazen Prince is unexposed at the distance and is second choice, ahead of fellow three-year-old Midnight Poppy who stayed on well over 8.3 furlongs at Hamilton last time and could relish today’s extra yardage. Ghostly and Muroor are others to consider.
Willingly, Wiff Waff and Thaki are the ones who arrive on the back of good runs, and Thaki is feared in particular. However, a chance is taken on the three-year-old BAMA LAMA returning to form on his second start of the season, with the recent rain a likely positive.
Richard Fahey’s STRAITS OF MOYLE looked all the better for being gelded when third at Ayr, and the impressive winner could be Group class. He commands serious respect off this low a mark. Lethally Lovely is high up the list of dangers after running well in a better grade at Newmarket last time, while others to consider are Isladaay and Kendred Fire.
Four last-time-out winners towards the bottom of the handicap here, Oscer Romero perhaps the most interesting of them as a dual course winner. However, WAITNSEE, lightly-raced over hurdles, is very tempting since she runs off 21lbs lower than her current chase mark with a talented 7lb-claimer in the saddle.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: 7 sublime shouts at Windsor Races on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Wolverhampton card on Monday with Timeform
- NAP of the day: Today’s NAPs table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland
- Horse Racing tips: A fine 15/2 shot leads our Ayr selections today
- Horse Racing tips: 8 we rate at Ballinrobe on Monday