* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This looks a trappy race and though Rory, who has been in good form of late, has obvious claims it could pay to side with last week’s Newcastle winner GLORIOUS RIO, who is unexposed at 5 furlongs.
An interesting race, despite the low grade. HILDENLEY was third on his handicap debut at Newcastle (1m, all-weather) behind two next-time-out winners and, with his pedigree providing optimism for this longer trip, he gets the nod.
Brazen Prince is unexposed at the distance and is second choice, ahead of fellow three-year-old Midnight Poppy – who stayed on well over 8.3 furlongs at Hamilton last time and could relish today’s extra yardage. Ghostly and Muroor are others to consider.
In what looks a tricky handicap the tentative choice is KOLISI, who is back at 1m 2f after running down the field in a hot 1m 4f handicap at Goodwood last time. Platinumcard may prove his main threat.
Several to consider, including previous winners Miss Calculation and Chelsea Annie, two-time runner-up Ribaldry, once-raced possible improver Autumn Angel, and two well-bred newcomers in Breaking Light and MERLIN’S LADY. Preference is for the last-named, who represents Kevin Ryan and cost 320,000gns last October. Autumn Angel may be the chief danger, ahead of Breaking Light.
The Michael & David Easterby entrant ONE FOR THE LADIES is certainly our one to watch. Motarajel and Motawaazy are others with sound chances.
Last month’s course winner GWEEDORE (NAP) might have gone close at Musselburgh last Friday granted a clear run and can make amends today. The lightly raced three-year-old Bulls Aye retains potential at this trip and is second choice.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: 7 sublime shouts at Windsor Races on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Wolverhampton card on Monday with Timeform
- NAP of the day: Today’s NAPs table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland