* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
All of these can be given a chance of sorts, but the most appealing profile is that of BIG BOY HARLEY, who is bred to be speedy and shaped promisingly when second over course and distance in April. The main danger may come from the unbeaten Boonie, with the impressive Ayr winner Red Warning also worthy of consideration.
Several of these are closely matched on recent form. After a poor effort last time KING OF TONGA is selected with some apprehension. But, his previous second over course and distance reads well and Sean Kirrane’s 5lbs claim is the clincher.
In an open race, Gweedore may provide the main threat, with Muntadab, Be Proud and the selection’s new stablemate Higher Kingdom all considered.
If he can avoid the sluggish start that compromised his chance at York, CAPTAIN COOPER (NAP) has an excellent opportunity to gain a second success of the season. The in-form Sir Benedict could be the main danger, ahead of Titan Rock, who probably needed the run first time out.
The pick of the Mark Johnston trio could be Annandale under Hollie Doyle, but the well-bred DHUSHAN has an abundance of potential as he moves into handicaps and gets a firm vote. Golden Dove has had possible excuses on both her outings this year and may outrun her likely odds.
A competitive Listed event may go to the tough and reliable BREATH OF JOY, who ran well despite being unable to adopt her usual prominent position first time out and looks well worth her place in this grade. Her toughest opponents may come from the younger generation.
Just Beautiful is unbeaten, Ventura Diamond bumped into a big improver at Haydock, and Zaffy’s Pride (second choice) will find this easier after contesting the Irish 1,000 Guineas last time.
The starting point here is Primo’s Comet, who quickened well to win over course and distance in April. In that sort of form, he could follow up off 4lbx higher. But, narrow preference is for the well-handicapped EEH BAH GUM, who made an encouraging reappearance and had an excuse next time. It’s possible to make a case for all the others in a tricky sprint handicap.
Wise Eagle has already won four races this season and has possibilities once more, but this looks a suitable opportunity for MY GIRL MAGGIE to resume winning ways after a characteristically creditable effort when third at Goodwood last time.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s Saturday Cheat Sheet at Epsom
- Horse Racing tips: Our Pundits’ cheat sheet for Epsom Derby Day on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets for Epsom Derby day
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s Epsom Derby day plays on ITV Racing
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s Saturday 7 at Epsom on Derby day
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Epsom on Saturday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Our trader’s delightful double at Tramore on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: A tasty 12/1 shot tops our Tramore selections today
- Horse Racing tips: A super 14/1 play leads our best bets at Listowel today