* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
A few of these are capable of winning at this level, but if things fall right for DUTUGAMUNU he is the one who might still have scope for some improvement over course and distance. Mr Mac won in good style last time and looks the main danger given the stamina query about Velvet Vista. Merweb also has a good run in him.
This is a tricky one. The form pick Heaven Forfend has something to prove on his stable debut after a second wind operation. His best form is well in excess of that achieved by MOUNT MAYON when he won at Southwell, but the selection can improve for that run and is tentatively preferred.
All of them in this small field have something to recommend them. Nortonthorpe Boy is thriving and should give it another good go, but ROHAAN may still have more to give over 7 furlongs and this race is more suitable than the conditions event he tackled last time.
Big Impression is bred to be useful and he’s starting off in an uncompetitive event, so he has to be taken very seriously on this belated debut. ATTRACTED still has potential though, and his latest front-running second at Wolverhampton was a fair performance. He can come out on top.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Ascot tips: Our runner-by-runner guide to Saturday’s Ascot Chase
Jen’s Fella is unexposed and could quickly bounce back from a disappointing run at Newcastle, but the pair to make most appeal are Soldier On Parade and AND THE NEW (NAP). Both have done well over hurdles since they were last seen on the Flat and the latter, who is a very useful jumper, can benefit from this first proper test of stamina in this code.
Songkran could well build on last month’s reappearance, while Renardeau and Uther Pendragon also come into the reckoning. Ritchie Valens and PUNTING make most appeal though, with the latter still having potential at this trip. She’s faced some stiff tasks since her last win and this looks less demanding.
Several interesting contenders in a strong race of its type. Sehayli was flourishing over hurdles when last seen in November and could go well back on the Flat. Meanwhile, Shifting Gold, Murhib, Gold Standard and Cool To Be A Cat also have something to recommend them. BEAT THE BREEZE was firmly on the up when last seen and he may be able to complete a four-timer on his return from his break.
Ventura Kingdom should get closer to Classy Dame today and he’s respected, but BABY SHAM may be able to deal with them both. Stuart Williams’ filly was comfortably on top at Chelmsford last month and this longer trip shouldn’t be an issue.
- Horse Racing tips: 4 to score at Dundalk on Friday from PPTV
- Horse Racing tips: Our trader’s 3 must see selections at Dundalk on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 6 best bets at Dundalk and Southwell on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 3 best bets at Southwell on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s best picks for every race at Kelso on Friday
- Cheltenham tips: Honeysuckle leads Irish charge in Champion Hurdle
- Cheltenham tips: Gold Cup antepost best bets from Ruby Walsh
- Cheltenham tips: Champion Hurdle antepost picks revealed by Frank Hickey
- Cheltenham Festival: Ruby Walsh reveals what makes a top-class Champion Hurdle horse
- Gold Cup latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021’s big race
- Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham 2021
- Ryanair Chase latest odds and tips for 2021 race at the Cheltenham Festival