* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This is a conditions race and ANNA BUNINA comes out well on ratings, getting the mares allowance and Nathan Cross taking off 5lbs. She never really got involved from a win point of view last time over a shorter trip, but that was her first run on the Flat since October 2019 and her first for the yard. I’d expect her to be sharper this time around and if so, she should be bang there.
SISTER LOLA didn’t get the clearest of passages through last time here at the start of the month, but ran her best race for a while when finishing second. The handicapper has been kind and left her on the same mark of 58. With this race lacking depth, she looks a solid option to gain her first success at her ninth attempt.
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 6 best bets at Dundalk and Southwell on Friday
There are three last time out winners in this, so it’s very competitive. But, one towards the bottom of the weights that appeals to me from an each-way perspective is INDIANA GREY. She’s not the quickest to break, but ran on well to only be beaten a length by the likely favourite in this race Masalai just under three weeks ago. She’s 4lbs better off now, so I’m hoping that and a better break that will help turn the form around.
- Cheltenham tips: Honeysuckle leads Irish charge in Champion Hurdle
- Cheltenham tips: Gold Cup antepost best bets from Ruby Walsh
- Cheltenham tips: Champion Hurdle antepost picks revealed by Frank Hickey
- Cheltenham Festival: Ruby Walsh reveals what makes a top-class Champion Hurdle horse
- Gold Cup latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021’s big race
- Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham 2021
- Ryanair Chase latest odds and tips for 2021 race at the Cheltenham Festival