* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This looks quite a hot contest. Bold Plan is solid and still has scope for further progress, but he may struggle to concede weight to Chantry House and ELIXIR DE NUTZ, who both have superior hurdles form to their name. At the prices, slight preference is for Elixir De Nutz now that the Tizzard team are back among the winners.
Most of these have a bit to prove. It may pay to go with ANOTHER VENTURE, who won two starts back when benefitting from a typically positive David Bass ride and had a different partner when falling last time. Bobo Mac is next best, ahead of Late Romantic and Sir Ivan.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Check out all the latest Horse Racing tips and previews now
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 3 best bets at Punchestown on Sunday
It’s rare to see a Grade 1 winner running in a handicap so soon after, but even if back to his Cheltenham form Lisnagar Oscar faces no easy task conceding weight all round in such a competitive qualifier for the Pertemps.
CHAMPAGNE PLATINUM (NAP) is the selection going this far for the first time over hurdles, as his Newbury run promised plenty. The novices Does He Know and Southfield Harvest are feared most in that order.
Others have achieved more, but EXMOOR EXPRESS caught the eye when running well for a long way on his debut at Warwick. Having raced freely in the early stages, today’s first-time hood could help him settle better.
He gets the nod ahead of Earth Star, who also shaped with promise on his first start when fifth at Wincanton. There are several others to consider in an open race however, including No Word Of A Lie, The Plimsoll Line, Thunder Rock and Bangor winner Pressure Sensitive.
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs reveals his super selections for Sunday’s races
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 4 selections to follow at Punchestown on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s 7 to see on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh picks 4 to score on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: 5 to thrive at Punchestown on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: A delightful double at Punchestown on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: 3 to follow at Southwell on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our 4 best bets at Cagnes-Sur-Mer on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 great plays at Southwell on Sunday
- Cheltenham tips: Ruby Walsh’s Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle antepost picks
- Cheltenham Festival: Ruby Walsh tips dour stayer Kemboy for Gold Cup run
- Champion Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021
- Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle latest odds and tips for Cheltenham 2021
- Ryanair Chase latest odds and tips for 2021 race at the Cheltenham Festival
- Queen Mother Champion Chase latest odds and tips ahead of Cheltenham 2021
- Gold Cup latest odds and tips for Cheltenham Festival 2021’s big race