* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
It will be a tough opener here for Stephen Kenny, along with the fact that the build-up to this game has been far from ideal for him. We played them in the last World Cup qualifying group where we drew 2-2 and then lost 1-0 in the return fixture. The latter being a terrible game of football.
19:45: Serbia v Ireland
RTE 2/Sky Sports Football
The draw seems the best option at the prices here to start off. Also, it could be worth going with the 0-0 for some more value in this one. Serbia are just way too short for me. They are a team themselves that has seen some big changes in players moving on and not being recalled in recent times. Under 2.5 goals, even though it is a short enough price, is one for your accumulators.
Belgium have won their last four going into tonight’s match. This game will bring back many memories for Wales fans, having beaten Belgium in Euro 2016. Belgium are actually unbeaten in 29 competitive home games going back 10 years, which is incredible.
19:45: Belgium v Wales
Sky Sports Sky Sports Main Event
Belgium -1 on the handicap for me looks like a solid bet to me in this one. They look to have too much. In the first goalscorer market, Kevin De Bruyne looks to be a bit of value here. As always and especially with International football, wait for the team news prior to kick-off.
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
- Police involved as cabbage thrown at Steve Bruce by Steve Bruce
- United sign Gok Wan to upstage Pep’s touchline fashion crimes
- Champions League betting: Paddy’s new favs for 2021 winner after Quarter-final draw
- Europa League betting: new market leaders for 2021 following quarter-final draw