* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
It was the first time Italy failed to reach the World Cup since 1958 when they failed to get to Russia in 2018. They will want to put that right here starting with a win against Northern Ireland. Speaking of the away side, they have failed to score a goal against Italy since that same year, of 1958, which is some statistic.
19:45: Italy v Northern Ireland
Sky Sports Football
Italy to win to nil is a good bet here in my opinion. Northern Ireland are winless in 12 games to boot.
It’s now 33 straight games where Germany have failed to be beaten in qualifiers for the World Cup. That stat alone should be enough for my next leg of the treble. Iceland have been particularly poor away from home recently as well.
19:45: Germany v Iceland
Sky Sports Prem League
Germany to win to nil here will do for me. Seven of Germany’s last nine home wins have been to nil, so here’s hoping for number eight from 10.
Spain have managed to score 33 goals in their last seven home World Cup qualifying games – an ominous sign for Greece, one would suspect. They’ve also 13 clean sheets coming from 17 wins at home.
19:45: Spain v Greece
The handicap might not be the way to go here, so once again I’ll flag up Spain to win to nil.
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
- Police involved as cabbage thrown at Steve Bruce by Steve Bruce
- United sign Gok Wan to upstage Pep’s touchline fashion crimes
- Champions League betting: Paddy’s new favs for 2021 winner after Quarter-final draw
- Europa League betting: new market leaders for 2021 following quarter-final draw