Potential further lockdowns, Brexit and the stern denial of a trip to Italy have surely been causing headaches for Boris Johnson today.
And, this morning, Paddy Power have halved his odds of being replaced as Prime Minister before the year is out – from 8/1 to 4/1.
- US Presidential Election betting: Bettor places £200,000 on Donald Trump to be re-elected
- Villa v Sheffield United: Premier League to hide all TV remotes at VAR HQ during game
Elsewhere, the bookies have also looked at the chances of key governmental figures stepping down this year.
Education secretary Gavin Williamson is most likely to no longer be in his position next year (1/2), followed by Matt Hancock (6/4), Chris Whitty (3/1), and Patrick Vallance (4/1).
Spokesman Paddy Power said: “It has been a chaotic few days for Boris Johnson, to say the least.
“And the increased pressure is reflected in the betting, too, as his odds of being replaced before the year is out have shortened significantly today.”
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widget
When will Boris Jonson be replaced as PM?
To see a full list of UK politics odds, click here
- Sprint over to all the top tips and racing previews now
- Horse Racing: How to watch racing for free with Paddy Power
- Placing bets is easier than ever with Paddy Power News’ live odds banners