Monday’s Wolverhampton Betting Tips
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at the time of publishing but subject to change.
Several with chances here, including the improving Local Music, for whom a win would not surprise. However, she may have to give best again, this time to ISLAND NATIVE, who put a below par effort behind him last time and should appreciate the return to further. The veteran Fieldsman and Jumeira Vision can battle for minor honours.
An open contest where preference is just for WAKE UP HARRY. Brian Toomey’s Kempton winner was a little too free over C&D last time but that was still a good effort and blinkers might just help draw out a bit more. The consistent Mumayaz remains vulnerable but may be the one to chase him home, while Big Narstie and Dion Baker can also fight out minor honours.
An interesting novice event that comprises two well-connected colts who have shown clear promise and three newcomers who have good credentials (on breeding or other factors). Form pick CUPIDS DREAM is first choice, ahead of Bursinel who could make it a close thing with further progress a strong possibility. Heed the market signals with regard to the debutants, which include a stablemate of the selection.
As regards the two handicap debutants, BRODIES BOY looks better treated and more solid than Etretat on bare form but market support for the latter should be heeded. Livinthelife has possibilities returned to this C&D. The betting may offer guidance in relation to the two Marco Botti-trained runners, who have been absent since the autumn.
GREAT BLASKET has form figures of 1, 3, 2, 3, 3 for current yard, the win registered at this course (8.5f); stays 1m2f; ran creditably under Rossa Ryan the last twice and holds solid claims returned to Wolverhampton.
Miss Sligo is better off at the weights but Bella Bluesky is still unexposed on the Flat, therefore their rematch could go either way. They are big players but a plausible alternative is DELVEY, who may benefit from the return to this C&D and switch to classified grade. Jenny Ren (second choice) and Corsican Caper are interesting back at this level.
Off a workable mark back down in distance/class, MUNIFICENT could well record a second success in this contest. Wedgewood, who looks interesting returned to this C&D, is second choice ahead of consistent Darlo Pride. Starsong has a good chance provided her 6f ability is transferred to this new trip.
Wolverhampton Betting Tips
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
MONDAY’S RACING TIPS
- NAP of the Day: Today’s Best Horse Racing Tips from across the UK
- Horse Racing Tips: Timeform’s Monday Flutters at Catterick
- Horse Racing Tips: Our top Monday wagers at Plumpton
- Get all the latest Horse Racing News and Racing Tips at Paddy Power News
- Cheltenham Festival: Paddy’s Non Runner Money Back for all Cheltenham ante post bets
- Cheltenham Tips: Ruby Walsh’s 7/2 Turners Novices’ Chase non runner money back pic
- Cheltenham Tips: Rory Delargy’s 20/1 each-way pick for the Gold Cup non runner money back
- Cheltenham Tips: Rory Delargy’s 8/1 non runner money back pick for Supreme Novices’ Hurdle
- Cheltenham Tips: Ruby Walsh’s Champion Chase bets including a 20/1 each-way ante post play