*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top-performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets.
- LIKE PADDY POWER NEWS? OR MAYBE YOU JUST LIKE TO WHINGE? TELL US WHAT YOU THINK IN OUR READER SURVEY
Confirmed his liking for Musselburgh when BELLEVUE LAD finished a creditable fifth over 7f there (good) last month; well beaten both times over 1m and not sure to reproduce that latest of piece of form here so opposable on balance.
Ended his 2yo career on the up, winning at Newbury and Sandown (both 5f); handicapper AMAZONIAN DREAM has been in command this season but he had an excuse last time (hampered at a crucial stage); this represents an easier opening and he should have a big run in him.
MOTAZZEN had two wins (10.5f and 1m5f) in France last year; outgunned in the closing stages in two 1m2f handicaps recently for new yard, making most when fourth of seven in AW debut at Chelmsford latest; needs extra, so he now has tongue tied first time and steps back up in trip.
Below-par favourite at Chepstow (7f) last time but HELM ROCKS gives the impression this step back up to 1m will suit; ran well here on most recent AW start and has dropped back to a winning mark; one to consider.
Wednesday’s Lucky 15 Tips
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland
- Horse Racing Tips: Timeform’s best Wednesday wagers for Kempton
- Ruby Walsh: Japan is like the Premier League of racing – the jockeys drive Hummers!
- When is the Coral-Eclipse 2022? Sandown dates, start time, runners and ante-post betting
- Ruby Walsh: Replacing Frankie Dettori isn’t that simple for the Gosdens