* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
I was happy with Concertista‘s chasing debut. She has her own way of jumping and she doesn’t get overly high. She will probably need to jump a little better at Limerick. If Ballyshannon Rose is over her fall last time out, she could give Concertista a race.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
We don’t see Klassical Dream enough because he’s too fragile. He’s had plenty of issues but he seems in good form. The plan is to run him. However, the others have a run over him. Abacadabras is the interesting one going up to 3m. He looks like a horse crying out for a trip. Klassical Dream has to bring his A game and more I’d say!
I feel A Plus Tard could be a good thing and the handicappers feel he’s still improving after going up from a rating of 169 to 174. The each-way value could be Janidil but that’s only if you’re looking for something to finish second to A Plus Tard.
Ruby Walsh’s best bets:
Limerick 13:30 – Concertista
Leopardstown 13:45 – Klassical Dream
Leopardstown 14:20 – A Plus Tard
GET FAST RESULTS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE
- WE’VE GOT ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU NEED
Tuesday horse racing tips
- Matt Chapman horse racing tips: 8 super picks for Tuesday’s ITV Races
- Mick Fitzgerald horse racing tips: A cracking Lucky 15 for Tuesday’s ITV Races
- Paddy Power horse racing tips: The boss has best bets at Leopardstown & Limerick on Tuesday
- Timeform horse racing tips: The 7 best bets at Leopardstown on Tuesday
- Cheltenham tips: Frank Hickey’s ‘left field’ shout to challenge Honeysuckle
- Cheltenham Betting: Honeysuckle hardens in Champion Hurdle market for repeat win at 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Festival: Energumene is on the scene in Champion Chase shake-up
- Cheltenham Festival: Blazing Khal has Paddy on the run in the Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle