* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Not many of these really count. Ballyshannon Rose is of obvious interest on her chase debut, but would need an ocean of rain. The Sliding Rock has a major chance if putting a disappointing Sligo effort behind her, but the one to be on looks to be BRAVE WAY.
She should come on for her seasonal reappearance at Listowel and coming from the Henry de Bromhead stable her ability to jump on her chase debut is almost a given.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
Not many of these come into the race in prime form. One that does is CLODY VALLEY (NAP) and a reproduction of his two most recent efforts at Downpatrick and Killarney should be good enough. With conditions in his favour, his Tramore conqueror Caridadi might put it up to him.
A lot of deadwood here. Hollymount is clearly promising, but PRINCESS SOPHIA has been progressive in bumpers and could well take some beating on her hurdles debut. The experienced Powerful Out shoud not be too far away.
Downthecellar will be popular but he couldn’t get the job done at Tramore last week off this mark and isn’t a straightforward type, so a chance is taken on handicap debutant AUBRETIA, who has some decent maiden form to her credit. Ellaat, Frisco Queen and Berliet Express can go well.
An intriguing contest. Commander Of Fleet gets the respect that a Grade 1 winner deserves, while Nibblers Charm has the ability to be effective in a race of this nature. The race conditions do particularly suit STRATUM and he will be hard to beat if putting his best foot forward.
Lots with chances, but perhaps SHE’S MADE IT can go one better than when narrowly denied by a decent sort at Tipperary last time. Something Sweet, Jesina, Farrawaybay, Influential Lady, Musical Ava and Ask The Leader are amongst the principal dangers.
Having run promisingly at Listowel on debut (form franked since) despite being green, NAVIGATOR JACK looks worth supporting today for a yard that has been having a decent time of it lately. Chernikova and Well Pleased are obvious dangers, while Recognize is an intriguing newcomer.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing Tips: 7 shrewd punts from Timeform at Carlisle on Thursday
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 10 National Hunt horses to get in your tracker
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 National Hunt season