* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a tip-loaded NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the picks you’ll require for that day.
Don’t know what a NAPs table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test for us, so we’re going to use it to steer you in the direction what could be a smart Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets). The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top performing tipsters in the table. Let’s get to the bets…
JUST ANOTHER is a thrice-raced maiden, who seems to be using each experience to get better and better. Les Eyre’s colt was fifth of 16 in maiden at Nottingham over 5 furlongs on good ground only 16 days ago and he should not be taken lightly on his handicap debut here.
The vote must go to CHAIRMANOFTHEBOARD in this contest as he has ran into top form lately and should have won last time out at York, but for being switched twice in the race. The second choice is Thaler, who is a very intriguing runner back over 6 furlongs. Elsewhere, the three-year-old Russco is respected, while Cold Stare, Raatea and last year’s winner Air Raid are all also in the mix.
MAGISTERIAL finished well at Newmarket after emerging from the dip, and the John & Thady Gosden runner should be able build on that promise in this one. By the form, his main rivals should be Splendent (second choice) and King Of York. Meanwhile, newcomers Boy About Town and Kaasirr are other possible dangers.
POET’S LADY may be a rather sparely-made filly, but she is a fairly useful handicapper too. She was well-supported at Beverley last time and she won a nine-runner race by 1-and-a-quarter lengths from Fox Power, after taking the lead in the final furlong. David Barron’s entrant is likely to stay at a mile-and-a-quarter and the fact she acts on heavy going is a plus.
- TO CHECK OUT ALL OF TODAY’S NAPS, CLICK HERE FOR PADDY POWER’S NAPS TABLE
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Thursday’s best bets at Haydock as Murphy & Buick go head-to-head
- Horse Racing tips: A mighty 12/1 shot leads our Redcar selections today
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 6 sweet picks for Saturday’s ITV races at Ascot
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 6 super selections for ITV Racing on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Baaeed can topple Palace Pier on Champions Day at Ascot
- British Champions Long Distance Cup runner-by-runner guide to Ascot 1.25
- Queen Elizabeth II Stakes runner-by-runner guide to Ascot 3.10 on ITV Racing
- Champion Stakes runner-by-runner guide to Ascot 3.50 on British Champions Day
- Grand National: Galvin 20/1 for Aintree 2022 glory after Punchestown success
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 10 to follow for the 2021/22 jumps season
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 10 National Hunt horses to get in your tracker