* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Saatty will be popular as he bids to defend an unbeaten all-weather record and the return to 7 furlongs should hold no terrors. No Day Never may do better back at this track, but IMPEACH looks the type to win races for Conrad Allen and he can build on a more promising run in a Yarmouth Class 4 last month.
Cherish and Chipstead (preferred in that order) come into this quite valuable series final on winning rolls and both need to be taken very seriously. However, it might be worth chancing REAL ESTATE, who was behind Red Alert and Ruby Cottage when third of six over course and distance 11 days ago, but can pose a potent threat from off the pace if he gets a stronger gallop to aim at this time.
The three-year-old MACHO PRIDE ticks lots of boxes, as Haydock has brought out the best in him this year and this course and distance winner will appreciate the step back up in trip, having been outpaced when a creditable fifth over 5 furlongs here last time.
Jordan Electrics was running really well over 6 furlongs prior to a lesser run over Musselburgh’s speedy 5 furlongs last time, and he is second choice now back up in distance. The consistent Prince Of Abington is next on the list, with Be Proud, Ancient Times and Grant Tuer’s pair Tommy Taylor and Lezardrieux others who could run well.
This could hardly be more competitive. Joseph O’Brien has a strong hand with his quartet. Others on good marks include Pineapple Express, Zozimus and Overheer.
It might be worth taking a chance on SIRJACK THOMAS, who has shaped like he will relish this trip for a while now and he should get his ideal conditions with a bit of rain forecast.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 8 best bets for Sunday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s cracking picks at the Curragh on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 5 best bets at the Curragh on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 10 tidy plays for Sunday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Ryan McCue’s tasty trio for Sunday’s races at the Curragh
- Horse Racing tips: Our 5 super selections at the Curragh on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Haydock on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: A classy 7/1 shot leads our Chelmsford selections today
- Horse Racing tips: A sweet 4/1 play heads our best bets at Musselburgh today