* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Freyabella is penalised for a win in a humble Class 6 nursery, but it was a comfortable success and there is a chance she has more to come for this yard. Lady Fantasia finished ahead of White Jasmine at Sandown in July and may do so again, while Aye Catcher could improve for the addition of a hood. NIKKI’S GIRL turned in a promising effort at Nottingham when last seen though and she can break her duck at the third attempt.
Golden Claim should make a bold bid now back in Class 6 company and he’s high on the shortlist, while Sir John Bowdler looks a likely improver now handicapping at a modest level. DOONBEG FARMER won well at Lingfield 18 days ago though and he can defy his 6lbs rise.
For an all-weather older-horse novice in September this looks a very warm contest. Top Table is a newcomer of note, while Magnificence, Nizaaka and especially Miss Marble displayed serious promise on their debut efforts. PURPLE RIBBON looked a good prospect herself when making a stylish winning debut here last month though, and she may prove up to defying the 7lbs penalty.
Stylish Performer is a handicapper on the up and he should make a bold bid to follow up last month’s course and distance success. He’s up against a potentially smart sort in MUTAFAWWIG however, and the Godolphin representative is preferred.
He made light of a near two-year absence when comfortably landing a Kempton novice last month and that form has been well advertised since. He’s still got Pattern-race aspirations and he can maintain his unbeaten record.
Saatty will be popular as he bids to defend an unbeaten all-weather record and the return to 7 furlongs should hold no terrors. No Day Never may do better back at this track, but IMPEACH looks the type to win races for Conrad Allen and he can build on a more promising run in a Yarmouth Class 4 last month.
Crimson Sand won’t give up his unbeaten all-weather record without a fight, but BOOMSHALAA (NAP) and Dream Composer will provide stiffer resistance today. Both suffered troubled passages when placed at Royal Ascot and have been slightly disappointing in one run since, but they retain plenty of potential. Clear preference is for Boomshalaa, who created a very positive impression on his previous all-weather start.
Tinsmith, Smith and Affair filled the minor places in a similar race last month and are unlikely to be too far away once again. Everett is a respected three-year-old, but RWANDA MIST has shown enough to think a similar race could go his way and he should be suited by this trip.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 8 best bets for Sunday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 5 best bets at the Curragh on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs’ 10 tidy plays for Sunday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Ryan McCue’s tasty trio for Sunday’s races at the Curragh
- Horse Racing tips: Our 5 super selections at the Curragh on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Haydock on Sunday