* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
It’s hard to see past IL COURRA, who sets a solid standard on form and provided he’s fit enough to do himself justice on his reappearance here, he should be hard to beat. Rebel Rose will be involved if her jumping improves from her hurdle debut. Fix The Bill would have place claims if he returns to the level of his 2020 form.
Cornerkova just about sets the standard on form, but preference is for FULL AUX ROIS – who seems to be improving with each run and he was the subject of notable market support last time out. Olord may be able to build on his Rules bow from last month.
Kitty Galore could be hard to beat if avoiding the sloppy jumping, which compromised her chance last week at Down Royal. But, preference is for the less-exposed REVERSE POLARITY – who showed a likeable attitude at Tramore and enters handicap company off a fair mark. Others to consider include Feel Des Mottes and Trixie Mc.
This is wide open, but a chance is taken on HALCYON DREAMS – who left all previous form behind with a good second last time and she may improve for this longer trip. Believe That looks like another potential improver stepping up in trip on handicap debut and Fly Little Bird probably would have finished closer if she had settled better last time.
A couple of well handicapped sorts in here, notably TROUBLE AND STRIFE, who has only gone up 2lbs for a narrow defeat last time and she looks like a potential improver stepping up in trip. Similar can be said for Game Catch, who produced a career best last time out, and No Logic, who left his previous form behind at Downpatrick last month.
Presenting Bonnie loves this track and tries fences for a second time, following a career-best win here over hurdles last month. However, preference is for NERO ROCK (NAP), who went close in a stronger Killarney beginners’ event recently. Ennemi Public looks next best.
Although this trip is probably at his stamina limit, KNOCK ON STEEL holds strong claims in an open-looking handicap and gest the vote ahead of the likes of Mon Storm, Funky Dady and Ya Boy Ya.
The most experienced in the field, it may pay to persevere with WATERGRANGE JACK, now with Patrick Mullins aboard. One Last Tango and Battling Bay look the dangers on form, although both Rigmarole and Ambitious Fellow can be expected to step up on disappointing debut efforts when well-fancied.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Ascot on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: The 7 best bets at Haydock on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: 6 slick picks at Pontefract on Friday evening
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland