* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Loved Out had a good run at Leopardstown last month and looks primed for a big run as he returns to hurdles, but the one to beat is the locally-trained RED BALL OF FIRE (NAP). She was progressive in two placed efforts over hurdles last month with more to come.
A desperately weak contest. If Orcadian Symphony could reproduce his fourth to Cask Mate at Limerick in October, he would pick these up and carry them. We will take a chance though with the potentially useful, but very headstrong TOM MCGREEVY, who will never have a better chance.
A competitive contest and cases can be made for all of them. Getaway Queen is on a hat-trick over hurdles and is a tough mare to get past. But, another one on a hat-trick is PRESENTING BONNIE, representing an in-form trainer and jockey combination and she just gets the nod.
Plenty of these have a chance with the likes of Mon Storm and Lusis Naturea holding claims. Local trainer Mark McNiff has a strong hand here with course specialist Mr Moondance. But, preference is for TURKESTAN, who ran a cracker on his handicap debut at Kilbeggan and can improve.
Even though she was poor when last seen over hurdles in 2020, it is difficult to oppose ALL CLASS back in this sphere, having shown much improved form on the Flat this season. Saga Aravis is a danger though, up in trip now, while Lady Rocco and Nuttoridge won’t be far away.
This looks open. The Caddy Rose ran poorly at Kilbeggan on Friday night and has questions to answer if turning up. HAPPY LAD is off the same mark as when third at Kilbeggan in April and has been in decent fettle on the Flat since, so could sneak this. Stamp Your Feet and New Society should run their races.
Aslukwoodhavit was disappointing at Downpatrick in May and has a question to answer now. He could be vulnerable and preference is for QUIET ESCAPE, who caught the eye at Clonmel last time when quite green and should improve plenty.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 5 to thrive in Ireland on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our trader’s fantastic 4 to follow for Sunday’s meetings
- Horse Racing tips: Here’s 4 who may score at Deauville on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Perth card on Sunday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Your 4 best bets for Fairyhouse on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: An excellent 11/2 shot heads our best bets at Salisbury today