* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
The most solid contestants are ALMADRINA and Roman Mist in that order of preference. The former looks open to further improvement, while the latter is a consistent sort. Greystoke and Bug Boy both have something to prove back over 1m, while Bolly Bullet has to overcome a significant absence and Ask The Wind is hard to fancy on 2021 form.
Several runners have possibilities in what looks quite an open novice event on the bare figures. Slight preference is for OH HERBERTS REIGN who shaped with promise at Newmarket, having attracted support, and should build on that effort. Second choice is City Runner, who has a similar profile to the selection. Chester winner Adjuvant warrants respect, while Penywern Taverner (judged on his debut run) and Point Lynas (judged on his latest effort) have the form to take a serious hand.
The form standard is set by TARTAN CHIEF, who was placed at Haydock on his debut. Bold And Loyal looks the most interesting of the three potential improvers in the field, while Sausalito is first choice among the newcomers.
Thirsk winner YOJAARI rates as our selection. Meanwhile Waleyfa, who gets all the allowances, has obvious claims. Unique Cut also looks likes an interesting newcomer.
Any rain would suit Galah and Malathaat, a half-sister to Broome who looks fairly treated now handed a stiffer test. The lightly raced Deep Snow is open to improvement, but so are a couple of the likely looking three-year-olds. Notably NELL QUICKLY, who continued the steady progression on her turf debut last month and who’s preferred to Fairy Cakes.
Supersonique finished well held in three runs last autumn but support for her, now handicapping and upped in trip by her in-form trainer, would give things a different slant. Otherwise, INVINCIBLE SOLDIER will relish the stiffer test on the evidence of his Leicester second and can see off Sisterandbrother.
The unexposed SNOWALOT (NAP) is taken to build on his Nottingham effort and go one better. Cherry Cola is second choice, ahead of Solar Screen and Single.
Granted even minor improvement in first-time cheekpieces, COZONE may be able to record a first win since joining his current stable. Second choice is End Result, who possibly still has further progress in her. Hat-trick seeker Tralee Hills would command respect if the ground is softer than good, while Crown Power is interesting on her return to action.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Brendan Duke’s 5 to thrive in Ireland on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Our trader’s fantastic 4 to follow for Sunday’s meetings
- Horse Racing tips: Here’s 4 who may score at Deauville on Sunday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the Perth card on Sunday with Timeform
- Horse Racing tips: Your 4 best bets for Fairyhouse on Sunday