* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Not many of these make much appeal and C&D winner BELLEVARDE looks the best option following her good third at Lingfield on Wednesday. The Tony Carroll-trained duo Essaka, another in good form, and Blue Venture are preferred of the remainder.
NEW TO PADDY POWER
Richard Hannon’s THEOTHERSIDE signalled that she’s ready to go in again when a promising fourth at Doncaster last month and can capitalise on an attractive mark here. Joy Choi didn’t enjoy the rub of the green when third at Newbury and is next on the list ahead of Sweet Pursuit.
This looks a very good opportunity for SUNSET to open his account with the form of his handicap-debut third at Newbury proving strong for the grade and the promise of more to come. Clive Cox’s Tell’Em Nowt may well have more to offer and rates next best with Luxy Lou also worth considering having been eased in the weights.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
Not nearly so competitive as the numbers suggest, and RAFFLES REBEL is taken to confirm the promise shown when staying on late for third at Lingfield and open his account over this longer trip. Both Inner Circle and Sir Roderic can boast course wins and arrive in good order so look set to give him most to do, although Cliffs Of Freedom is another worth a second look.
Sole 3yo Mickydee rates a solid prospect under a 6lb penalty for his breakthrough Lingfield win but Bernard Llewellyn comes here mob handed and his recent winners Triple Nickle and ASCOT DAY could hold sway. Preference is for the latter who looks well treated under a 4lb penalty for his improved Epsom showing and can also boast two C&D wins.
A case can be made for all of these but the most persuasive one is for BASHFUL who steps into handicap company on a good mark and promises to be better suited by this stiffer stamina test too. Mr Excellency has already bagged three wins and is feared most despite having a career-high mark to overcome.
MORE FRIDAY TIPS
- Horse Racing Tips: Matt Chapman’s super 6 picks for ITV Racing on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Newmarket on Friday with Timeform
- Horse Racing Tips: Paddy Desmond’s 6 slick bets for ITV Racing on Friday
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 6 fancies for Friday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s best bets for Friday’s ITV races
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Click here for our £/€20 risk-free sign up offer
- Horse Racing: Brilliant St Mark’s Basilica tops the three-year-old rankings