* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
There isn’t much strength-in-depth to this novice hurdle and PERSIA should win it if his jumping holds up. He was below-par last time but should have too much for these. The stablemates Capel At Dawn and Market Decision could turn out to be his biggest threats.
A decent maiden hurdle for the venue with Highstreet Roller and Gee Rex holding the best form credentials but a chance is taken on HOPHORNBEAM, who took a big step forward last time in a hood and could have more to offer. Cullaghs Star and Kendancer add further strength in depth, while Come September is an interesting recruit from the Flat.
Typically competitive with a chance taken on the least exposed in the field WOULDN’T YOU AGREE who contests his first handicap on only his third start. The likely strong pace should suit the selection, as it should the likes of Run For Oscar, Winner Takes It All and last year’s winner Ardamir.
A fair few with solid claims, notably April’s Moon, Say Goodbye, Sempre Presto and Dinero Falso but perhaps the Paul Townend-ridden FAME AND JOY can beat them all on hurdles debut, having shown a useful level of ability in bumpers and bred to appreciate a trip, being a sister to Commander In Fleet.
There shouldn’t be much between Willyouwalkwithme and Boomtown Girl judging from their clash at Downpatrick last time and both can go well. However, SAGA ARAVIS was noted making lots of late ground over 2m at Navan last time and can get off the mark up in trip. My Friend The Wind is respected.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
The most interesting are Mezyan and LET HER FLOW, with slight preference for the latter. Both ran crackers on comeback runs last time but the latter was a bit unlucky in-running and can score today. Roisins Ciara and Trenchtown Rock look next best.
Very open and perhaps the return to this extended trip can provide NYMPHHALL with a second win in three starts, having been left with too much to do last time when things didn’t go her way. Top-weight Diggin Deep is respected on his Clonmel win last time, while others to consider include Siberian Star and Rare Conor.
Having made a highly encouraging debut at Downpatrick recently, WINNING KATE (nap) should be able to go one better today for her local yard. Bowtie, Don’t Tell Grandad and Sin A Bhfuil look to be her biggest dangers.
Tips for Bellewstown today
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s 7 solid picks for Saturday’s ITV racing
- Horse Racing tips: Paul Jacobs value plays for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 7 sweet picks for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald 7 slick picks for Saturday’s ITV racing
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weavers 7 best bets for Saturday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 8 best bets at Sandown on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s best bets across the tracks on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: Paddy trader’s best bets at Bellewstown on Saturday
- Horse Racing tips: 7 plays to savour at Leicester on Saturday
- When is the Eclipse Stakes 2021? Start time, prize money and runners