* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Sergeant Tibbs sets the standard and this will be more suitable than the hot conditions’ events he has tackled the last twice. He could benefit from the step up in trip but MOLIWOOD shaped well amidst evident inexperience at Nottingham 12 days ago and should have learned a good deal from that outing. Golden Viola is an interesting newcomer.
Billhilly rewarded good support at Nottingham on his stable debut and is feared, with Accomplice and Catch My Breath others to take seriously. It’s possible that there is more to come from TAHITIAN PRINCE now the penny has dropped though and he can follow up his win in a big field at Doncaster.
Host can make a bold bid dropping into Class 5 company and he’s feared but MIGHTY POWER looks well treated despite a 3lb rise for his latest defeat. That form has been boosted since and he has more to come. Wurlitzer may be best of the rest.
An interesting sprint in which the three fillies make most appeal. Razor Glass and Al Saariyah are solid but there could be plenty of improvement in KINDRED SPIRIT as a 3yo and she’s preferred.
Shecandoo came with a withering late run to beat LADY FLORENCE (nap) over C&D 19 days ago but the selection is expected to reverse the placings from a much more favourable draw today.
Marshall Plan shaped well just behind AL NEFUD here first time out and has gone on to demonstrate his stamina at 1m4f. Al Nefud, however, now receives 7lb and is likely to stay, having finished runner-up in a second 1m2f race. They are probably the two to concentrate on, although Going Gone has also shown significant ability and potential.
A small field but interesting all the same with all four runners likely to benefit from today’s step up in distance. The pair with the most potential look to be Rewired and SURREY GOLD and the latter is marginally preferred.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Everything you need to know about the 2021 Punchestown Festival
- Timeform’s 5 to keep the dream alive at Punchestown
- Ruby Walsh’s best antepost bets for the Punchestown Festival
- Punchestown Racecourse going and weather for 2021 Festival