* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Kilbeggan is a bit of a front runners track and TRIXIE MC looks the ideal horse for around here. She had been running well in handicaps last season off similar marks to this one without getting her head in front.
However, around a tight track like this, they’ll do well to claw her back and so she’s a confident selection to get off the mark at the 15th attempt.
HOMME D’UN SOIR should be able to make it two wins in-a-row in this, especially with Jordan Gainford taking off a very valuable 7lbs. It maybe took him longer than expected to win a maiden hurdle, but he did so last time and has some good runs in defeat prior to that. His experience should tell around a track like this, and he should prove tough to beat.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s 5 best bets for Friday’s action at York
- Horse Racing tips: Jason Weaver’s 6 cracking picks for Friday’s ITV races
- Horse Racing tips: Matt Chapman’s 6 picks for Friday’s ITV Racing
- Horse Racing tips: Frank Hickey’s best Friday bet at York