* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Pat Phelan’s DEVIZES began his winning spree in basement-grade classified events in January, but his latest success came in a Class 4 handicap. Now back in Class 6 company, he is selected to collect his fifth success in 2021.
Beat The Breeze is also in good form and can fare best of the rest. Thorn ran quite well when returned to the Flat two weeks ago and looks quite interesting over today’s longer trip.
After a 51-length defeat at Yarmouth on Tuesday, course maiden winner ANDONNO is at a pretty low ebb. But, this very weak race provides him with an excellent opportunity and he is tentatively given the vote.
Mandm was a close third over 1m here on his recent debut and has obvious potential for improvement, but the value of that form is very much open to question and a bigger threat to the selection may come from Lanika.
This looks a good opening for MOSELLE VALLEY, who stuck to her task well when second at Kempton 17 days ago and probably doesn’t need to improve here. Atacamena has performed at a fair level on all four appearances, but she is beginning to look exposed now and Final Rendezvous is feared more.
Handicap debutant Dollar Bid is perhaps the one with most potential, but his latest run in November was somewhat disappointing and it’s hard to know what to expect from him here. Preference is for MODMIN, who is untested on this surface but comes here after posting a good effort on his seasonal debut at Leicester.
Gavi De Gavi has built up a good rapport with Georgia King this year, but he probably benefited from a good tactical ride when scoring over course and distance last month and is another 5lb higher today.
Avorisk Et Perils was ahead of two of today’s rivals and nicely in command in the closing stages when winning over course and distance 19 days ago, but it might pay to chance the fitness of FOR RICHARD.
He bumped into a dual subsequent winner when second off today’s mark over course and distance in October. He has the services of Hollie Doyle again today and his November wind op might enable some improvement this year.
There are good reasons to believe that both Martineo and Azets (preferred in that order) will be right in the thick of things, but SOYOUNIQUE (NAP) produced a very strong late burst to score over course and distance 19 days ago and is taken to complete his hat-trick.
Alcazan is unbeaten since switched to handicaps and can’t be opposed with any confidence as she bids to complete a hat-trick. But, SENSE OF ROMANCE ran on well for fifth over 6 furlongs here, having raced wide throughout, on last month’s seasonal/handicap debut and can build on that performance over today’s longer trip. Shaqeeqa can make a bold bid from the front from stall 1 and is next on the list. Sayifyouwill and Rose Fandango can also feature.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s 7 best bets at Ayr on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: Timeform’s tidy trio of selections at Windsor on Monday
- Horse Racing tips: 8 plays we rate at Naas on Monday
- Punchestown Festival: Nube Negra 5/1 for all-star Punchestown Champion Chase
- Horse Racing tips: 5 plays to keep the dream alive at the Punchestown Festival
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Punchestown Mares Champion Hurdle antepost bets
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh’s best Punchestown antepost bets
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Punchestown Champion Stayers’ Hurdle antepost bets
- Horse Racing tips: Ruby Walsh and Frank Hickey’s Punchestown Champion Hurdle antepost bets