Paddy’s football trader Brian McDonnell joined Graham Temple from PPTV to serve up a dishy double for Saturday’s Premier League games.
Check out his preview in full and read on to see Brian’s best bets along with our handy betting widgets.
I’ll go with Brighton (+1) on the handicap to get a result. Everton have a couple of injuries coming into this game and Brighton have been unlucky so far in their results against Manchester United and Chelsea.
I think they’ll be a much-tougher test for Everton than the Toffees have had against Crystal Palace and West Brom in the last couple of weeks.
I went for Brighton to Win and Both Teams To Score in my match preview but I’m playing it quite safe for this double. This selection is around the even money mark and is a great price here.
I’m going to double that up with Over 3.5 Goals pick for Manchester City against Leeds. This is a game I think there’s going to be lots of goals in, it should be a cracker and if there’s one game you can watch all weekend, I’d definitely pick this one.
Brian’s Saturday Premier League double
These two selections in a double will give you odds of around 3/1 with Paddy Power.
- Odds correct at time of publishing. Prices are subject to change, but all are bang up to date on our snazzy widgets
- Our 19/1 acca for Saturday’s footy across Europe
- Werner to star for Chelsea in storming of the Palace at 12.30pm
- Toffees to come unstuck as Brighton head north to Everton in 3pm kick-off
- Four to win in the EFL: Our 33/1 acca for Saturday’s games in the Championship, L1 and L2
- Raheem to put in Sterling show as Man City head to Leeds
- Wilson the talk of the Toon in our 18/1 Same Game Multi for Burnley clash
- Football tips: Solanke to sizzle as Bournemouth battle Coventry
- Levy plans to put Spurs in straight-jackets to avoid handball repeat
- We think it’s Ful over: Paddy pays out on Fulham to be relegated – after just three games