Chelsea to win 5-4, 500/1
- Chelsea have the best defensive record in the Premier League this season, they have only conceded 13 goals so far this season.
- Tottenham have the league’s second meanest defense and conceded an average of less than one goal per game.
- Chelsea have won only one of their last 10 Premier League matches at White Hart Lane
Tottenham to win 7-1, 500/1
- Tottenham’s biggest top-flight victory came against Wigan in November 2009, when they put nine goals past the Latics.
- Pochettino’s men have managed an average of 1.95 goals per game this season, a few more will be required to pull this punt off.
- Spurs have won only four of their 49 league games against Chelsea, drawing 19 and losing 26
Tottenham to win 4-1 and Moussa Sissoko to score first, 275/1
- Moussa Sissoko is yet to score during his time with Spurs and only managed 11 goals in 118 appearances for Newcastle.
- Five of Sissoko’s 11 Premier League appearances for Tottenham have come as a substitute.