* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
Monday 20:00 – Wolves v Liverpool
Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Premier League
Liverpool will feel so much better after that moral boosting win over RB Leipzig in the Champions League in midweek. But, you’d have to say that their Premier League form has been absolutely shocking. I do believe, given the result they picked up against Leipzig, that Jurgen Klopp will stick with the centre back pairing of Nat Phillips and Ozan Kabak because it worked really well. Having Fabinho back in centre midfield was an important factor too.
The Reds have failed scored in eight of their last 13 games, which really isn’t like them. You saw that lack of confidence in the Leipzig game to an extent. They had so many chances and could have buried the game much earlier than they did. But, we are thankfully starting to see a few shoots of progress.
Wolves have won three of their last six Premier League games, and six of their last seven defeats have only been by one goal – so they are always competitive. They play a progressive style of football under Nuno Espírito Santo, so this is going to be a tough game for Klopp’s side.
But, you saw the joy on the faces of the Liverpool players after winning on Wednesday. That’s why I’m expecting them to go to Molineux and win to nil.
- Check out all the latest Football tips and previews now
- Our smart 23/1 Bet Builder for Wolves v Liverpool
I fancy Mohamed Salah to continue on scoring after picking up one against Leipzig on Wednesday. He really needed that one too!
I also believe we could see Sadio Mane’s name on the score sheet as well. If you are feeling lucky, I won’t put you off putting the two of them in a double!
- Win free bets for Cheltenham with our #CrouchTo5K game
- Harry Maguire wins goal line clearance of the season award
- Exclusive: Piers Morgan appoints himself to Arteta advisor role at Arsenal