Paddy’s football trader Phil Thompson has once again teamed up with the good folk at PPTV to take a look at the weekend’s Premier League action. We’ve got a Friday night treat in score as Marcelo Bielsa’s entertaining Leeds host David Moyes’ improving West Ham at 8pm.
West Ham were going ok last weekend beating Manchester United, but the comeback kings did it again to spoil their weekend. I think this is an intriguing game because they’re sitting pretty and everything’s hunky-dory with both of them. I think the two have done really well.
Marcelo Bielsa’s done really well with Leeds, they’ve just got to tighten up defensively. They’ve conceded 16 in their last five defeats which is not good, but they do look an attractive team.
Friday 8pm: Leeds v West Ham
Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Premier League
They’ve had 161 shots at goal, there’s only Liverpool who have had more than Leeds, but I do think they need to turn it around quickly. Leeds also went ahead last week against Chelsea and as we know.
West Ham have scored in their last 10 league matches so you would fancy them to score so that may be a good bet in this one as well. But they’ve only had three away wins in 15 Premier League matches.
MORE LEEDS V WEST HAM TIPS: Our 16/1 Same Game Multi bet for tonight’s game
Saturday’s best bets
- PHIL THOMPSON: Podence to pounce in 29/1 Wolves v Villa punt
- Phil Thompson’s backing Newcastle to beat the Baggies and a 11/1 treble
- Bluebirds to soar above Swans in Saturday’s 35/1 EFL acca
- Goals at a premium in this 28/1 Man Utd v Man City Same Game Multi
- 9/1 Richarlison the creator in Everton and Chelsea goal-fest
- Our tasty 10/1 Same Game Multi for Saturday night’s Madrid derby
Top tips for Sunday
- Kane to hit the mark in our 3 best Crystal Palace v Tottenham bets
- Awesome Aubameyang can fire Arsenal to win over Burnley
- Our trader’s best bet for Leicester v Brighton