Everton boss Frank Lampard is understood to be on the verge of trying to buy the entire England Lionesses squad to replace his existing Everton players ahead of the new Premier League season.
With the fantastic Lionesses beating Germany 2-1 in extra-time in Sunday’s Euro 2022 final, something Lampard never managed to do himself as an England player, the former Chelsea man is believed to have seen enough to warrant 23 immediate transfer bids.
“He wants the lot of them as they are the complete opposite of what he currently has at his disposal, and I don’t just mean reproductive organs,” said an Everton source.
“The Lionesses have not only shown heart, pride, and desire, but also an abundance of skill, technique, and immense quality. He has absolutely none of that in his current crop of players at Everton.
NEW TO PADDY POWER NEWS?
“Dele Alli looks like he’s basically given up on life, Dominic Calvert-Lewin spends more time on a catwalk than the football pitch, and after being blown away by Jurassic Park Dominion, Jordan Pickford continues to impersonate a T-Rex.
“Last week Lampard guided Everton to a 4-0 defeat at the hands of a Minnesota side consisting of some under-9s players. The man is in desperate need for something to change the club’s fortunes as it is only a matter of time before the media turns their attention to him.”
Upon hearing the news that the Lionesses could be playing their club football under the management of Lampard next season, England hero Beth Mead offered this response.
“Jesus God no. No thank you. No no no. On behalf of Mary, Lucy, Ellen and the rest of the squad, we’re good as we are.”
*Paddy Power’s breaking football news coverage is 100% fake news*
- Premier League top 4 predictions: Thommo delivers his tips on the Champions League spots
- Who will win the Premier League title this season? Paddy’s odds for 2022/23
- Premier League Relegation Odds: Who are the favourites for the drop this season?
- Premier League Top Goalscorer Odds: Paddy’s favourites to win the Golden Boot in 2022/23
- Premier League Sack Race: Who’s first to get the boot in 2022/23?
- Premier League Title Winner Tips: Liverpool or Man City? Thommo gives title verdict
- Paddy Power pay out on Liverpool Premier League title win after Community Shield victory