Psst, keep it under your hat, but there’s this little shindig called Cheltenham on this week… okay, so it’s chuffing massive, but maybe you haven’t got a Scooby-doo when it comes to horse racing?
Well, Paddy has at least one shrewd tip for you – why not use your football smarts to find the perfect horse to back in the biggest races each day of the Festival?
- WELCOME TO PP NEWS: NEW TO US? CLICK HERE FOR OUR £/€20 SIGN-UP OFFER
Our highly sophisticated and algorhythmically awe-inspiring (it says here) football quiz will match you to your ideal equine competitor in the feature races at this year’s event.
You don’t have to rely on your da’s mate’s mate who knows a lad who once saw a horse in a field to get figure out who’s worth a few shekels anymore.
All you have to do is answer five football questions, each calibrated to calculate just how much of risk-taker you are, and Paddy’s spreadsheet magic will match your soccer smarts to the perfect punt.
So, if you’re more at home talking about offside than off-the-bridle, use Paddy’s daily quiz to make your pick in some of the biggest races of the week.
On Wednesday it’s the Queen Mother Champions Chase…
STUDY THE FORM & GET ALL THE RESULTS
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
READ MORE ON THE CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL 2023
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest Cheltenham Festival Horse Racing Tips
- Cheltenham Tips: Frank Hickey’s Lucky 15 Cheltenham Betting Tips
- Cheltenham Festival 2023 race times and schedule
- Cheltenham Tips: Ruby Walsh’s Champion Chase Betting Tips
- Cheltenham Tips: Rory Delargy’s Lucky 15 tips for Cheltenham 2023