Sunday’s Lucky 15 tips
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPS Table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
Don’t know what a NAPs Table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
- NEW TO PADDY POWER? PLACE A £5 BET ON SPORTS GET £20 IN FREE BETS!
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets) today. The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top-performing tipsters in the Table. Let’s get to the picks…
14:15 Plumpton – Hititi (West Country)
This can go to improving 7yo HITITI, who was nicely clear of On The Blind Side when close second to a progressive rival at Sandown four weeks ago and could still be well handicapped after a 4lb rise.
Eldorado Allen kept on for an honourable fourth in last month’s Coral Gold Cup at Newbury and now reverts to hurdling on an 11lb lower mark but a bigger threat to the selection may emerge from Transmission, who was placed on good ground on his first two starts for this stable and might be seen to even better effect on today’s slower surface.
15:10 Naas – American Money (Irish Sun)
Punchestown handicap hurdle winner a year ago; AMERICAN MONEY was back to form when second in a handicap hurdle at the same venue in November and respectable run there last month; could be better going right-handed but in decent form and should not be far away.
19:00 Wolverhampton – Smoky Mountain (Spotlight)
With a better start and a clearer run in the straight SMOKY MOUNTAIN may well have made a winning handicap debut over C&D last month and this unexposed 4yo can make amends this evening. Al Marmar caught the eye at Chelmsford last month on his second run for Stuart Williams and is feared most ahead of Rock Opera, who got up late over 6f here last time.
20:30 Wolverhampton – Della Mare (Racing Post)
Hollie Doyle’s mount DELLA MARE is handicapped to have a big say judged on last spring’s form and there can be optimism she will improve for last month’s comeback run. Similar comments apply for two-time course winner May Remain and she is second choice ahead of last-time-out C&D winner White Mist. Sisters In The Sky could also be involved now back down in trip.
Sunday’s Lucky 15 tips
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
SUNDAY’S RACING TIPS
- NAP of the Day: Today’s Best Horse Racing Tips from across the UK & Ireland
- Horse Racing Tips: Paul Jacobs’ Sunday value plays across the tracks
- Horse Racing Tips: Ruby Walsh’s nifty Naas picks on Sunday
- Lawlor’s Of Naas Novice Hurdle tips and runner-by-runner guide to Naas 2.00 on Sunday
- Horse Racing Tips: Timeform’s Sunday Selections at Naas
- Get all the latest Horse Racing News and Racing Tips at Paddy Power News
- Paddy’s Hall of Fame: Racing punter pockets €125,000 on €10 each-way 5-leg acca
- Horse Racing calendar: Key Jumps races and fixtures including Cheltenham Festival 2024
- Horse Racing Tips: Matt Chapman’s 10 to follow for the 2023/24 Jumps campaign
- Horse Racing: Frank Hickey’s 5 to follow for the 2023/34 jumps season
- Cheltenham Festival 2024 entries: Gold Cup, Champion Chase and Ryanair entries revealed