Wednesday’s Lucky 15 Tips
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
- WELCOME TO PP NEWS: NEW TO US? CLICK HERE FOR OUR £/€20 SIGN-UP OFFER
Don’t know what a NAPs Table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets) today. The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top-performing tipsters in the Table. Let’s get to the picks…
This is a competitive race featuring four last-time-out winners but the suggestion is MUY MUY GUAPO, who caught the eye, despite meeting trouble at a crucial stage, at Kempton last time and he’s taken to reverse placings with runner-up Beautiful Sunrise. Expert Agent and Rossmore Nation look best of the remainder.
Cap Du Mathan could be hard to pass if he seizes the early lead and gets into a good jumping rhythm but he may not have things all his own way today and an interesting alternative is ANY NEWS, who posted a good effort at Kempton last month and remains very well handicapped on older form. The Widdow Maker has also slipped to a good mark and is another to consider.
Topweight GLOBAL WONDER was evidently very well suited by the step up to 2m when coming from the rear to win at Chelmsford a fortnight ago and, with the assistance of Oisin Murphy, he is taken to overcome a 3lb rise. Huscari was behind the selection at Chelmsford but she still has low mileage and is feared most. Henry The Fifth didn’t really fire in that race but is suited by this C&D and has slipped to a workable mark.
Dew You Believe, Ower Starlight, Pittsburg (second choice) and Seattle King all have something to recommend them, but THINK TRIGGER has left the impression there was a bigger run in him and he could take a marked step forward with his recent reappearance behind him.
Wednesday’s Lucky 15 Tips
STUDY THE FORM & GET ALL THE RESULTS
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
- Get all the latest Horse Racing News and Racing Tips at Paddy Power News
- NAP of the Day: Today’s best best from across today’s racing in the UK
- Horse Racing Tips: Timeform’s best Horse Racing Tips at Musselburgh on Wednesday
- Cheltenham Tips: Rory Delargy’s 40/1 Champion Hurdle shout Non Runner No Bet
- Cheltenham Tips: Ruby Walsh’s fancy for the Champion Hurdle NRNB
- Cheltenham Tips: Mick Fitzgerald’s Best Cheltenham Betting Tips