Thursday’s Lucky 15 Tips
Each and every day of the racing year we bring you a bumper NAPs table to give you the inside scoop on all the plays you’ll need that day.
Don’t know what a NAPs Table is? We’ll tell you! It’s an independently run competition involving the cream of the British and Irish racing press whose positions in the table are based on their profits to Level Stakes. And just like all sports competitions worldwide, those doing best are towards the top of the table.
So, we decided to put that golden guide to the test and use it to steer you towards what could be a savvy Lucky 15 (4 horses, 15 bets) today. The four you’ll see below are the selections of some of the top-performing tipsters in the Table. Let’s get to the picks…
- WELCOME TO PP NEWS: NEW TO US? CLICK HERE FOR OUR £/€20 SIGN-UP OFFER
14:40 – Sedgefield – Mullinaree
Mullinaree was over 6l clear of Shandancer when second of 17 on his Huntingdon handicap debut (around 2m5f, good to soft), keeping on once headed despite late errors; up 4lb but further improvement is very much possible.
15:05 – Thurles – Espion Du Chenet
Six-time winner over fences, including this race last year (off 115) and subsequently at Punchestown; Espion Du Chenet has looked held by the handicapper since October return, although not beaten far on occasions; handicapper quite slow to relent but can’t be ruled out.
15:35 – Southwell – Hickory
HICKORY has answered every question asked of him so far, however, and the ease with which he surged to the front on his handicap debut ten weeks ago does offer hope that he can deal with the 7lb rise.
15:40 – Thurles – Sa Fureur
STUDY THE FORM & GET ALL THE RESULTS
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
- Get all the latest Horse Racing News and Racing Tips at Paddy Power News
- NAP of the Day: Today’s best picks from across UK & Irish racing
- Cheltenham Tips: Ruby Walsh’s Mrs Paddy Power Mares’ Chase Betting Tips
- Cheltenham Tips: Rory Delargy’s Champion Hurdle Betting Tips