Not a strong mares’ novice and with the drop to 2m expected to suit Irish raider CLAIRMC, she receives the vote ahead of penalised-C&D winner Bents Hollow.
None of the quartet can be ruled out but the vote goes to DUKE OF DECEPTION who looks ahead of his mark and is taken to bounce back in style from his C&D fall last time. The consistent Beat The Edge is feared most, although both Warriors Story and Dr Shirocco can have a say too in a tightly-knit handicap.
The booking of Brian Hughes for GETABEAU looks potentially significant so he’s the suggestion in this open handicap. Euchan Falls has shown he can impact from his mark and is second choice ahead of Phil Kirby’s Smart Boyo, who promises to be suited by this return to a shorter trip.
GOOD WORK has been performing well in similar company and can deservedly get off the mark. Trixster may give him most to do.
WELCOME TO PP NEWS: NEW TO US? CLICK HERE FOR OUR £/€20 SIGN-UP OFFER
HARD IRON is on a roll and should take the beating. Faithfulflyer is a threat and Lock Down Luke is likely to give his running once again. Lastofthecosmics and Starlyte are others to consider in an open race.
CABOY took a step back in the right direction when runner-up at Kelso last time and, with this shorter trip also a plus, he looks the way to go. Ayr-third Duty Calls could emerge as the main threat now he is easing in the weights, although Budarri is another who could have a say from a reduced mark if on his A-game.
STUDY THE FORM & GET ALL THE RESULTS
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
- Get all the latest Horse Racing News and Racing Tips at Paddy Power News
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips across the UK & Ireland
- Ruby Walsh tips 3 horses that can win at Cheltenham despite Leopardstown defeats
- Ruby Walsh names the jockeys to follow at the Cheltenham Festival 2023