WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
When Knappers Hill races on good ground, he wins. It looks to me like he’ll kick off what could be a good day for Paul Nicholls.
Bar a fall last time could have an unblemished record, something that couldn’t be said about his three rivals. By process of elimination he has to be the one!
WANT FAST RESULTS? NO PROBLEM!
- WE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
- LIKE PADDY POWER NEWS? OR MAYBE YOU JUST LIKE TO WHINGE? TELL US WHAT YOU THINK IN OUR READER SURVEY
Well worth the step up from handicaps and has also been gelded which may eek out even more improvement. I think he’ll well outrun his rating.
Looks between him and Nube Negra. Both will get their ground so no excuses, I’m edging for Greaneteen to uphold the Tingle Creek form.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
Has not only won well but also travelled really impressively in his last couple of starts, it looks like decent ground is the key to him. Hopefully they’ll go a good gallop so others will be out of their comfort zone long before he will and he can get home over the trip. He’s my nap of the day.
Paddy Power’s ITV Saturday Tips
- 13:50 Sandown – Knappers Hill
- 14:25 Sandown – Erne River
- 14:45 Leicester – Aratus
- 15:00 Sandown – Greaneteen
- 15:32 Sandown – Flegmatik
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- When is the 2023 Cheltenham Festival? Next year’s dates for your diary