*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
It will be interesting to gauge the confidence behind ex-Irish Baldomero but as things stand preference is for MAY NIGHT, who has been holding his own in better company. Espresso Freddo never had a chance to shine here last week and he also has claims.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
Everything looks in place for a bold showing from RUN FORREST RUN and George Baker’s 4yo can build on his last two runs by gaining a first AW success, with the bang-in-form Soyounique likely to pose the biggest threat. Completing the shortlist are the lightly raced pair Rajmeister and Monaajez.
On the up and with conditions in his favour, BLUE FLAME (nap) looks the one to beat, with the sternest opposition likely to come from the well-handicapped Dewey Road. Topweight Wudashudacuda showed more encouraging signs last time and is third on the list.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
In an open race the verdict goes to SIR GREGORY, so impressive when scoring here in January and still relatively lightly raced for his current yard. The reliable Tyger Bay is second choice and Durdle Door, who had a possible excuse last time, is also feared. Bowling Russian has each-way possibilities at potentially longer odds.
This is very competitive but YUKON STAR might be the answer dropped back to 6f for his handicap debut. His new partner Harry Davies has created quite an impression and looks great value for his claim. Sip And Smile has done well to go back-to-back in his novices and he could be the main danger ahead of Shanko, who is likely to keep things simple towards the lead.
A market move for Pure Bubbles after an absence would be significant but this ought to be fought out by the two runners bidding to extend their winning sequences. It’s unlikely we’ve seen the best of easy Chelmsford scorer Enfranchise yet, but ALMUFEED also seemed to have plenty left in the tank over C&D three weeks ago and gets the nod.
Kempton Best Bets
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
- Cheltenham Tips: Your ultimate antepost betting guide to the 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Tips: 5 to thrive as Paddy goes Non Runner Money Back on all races
- Cheltenham Tips: Ruby Walsh reveals Allaho’s biggest threat with his Ryanair Chase pick
Cheltenham Tips: Ruby Walsh & Rory Delargy deliver dire Arkle verdict for Third Time Lucki backers
- Cheltenham Tips: Matt Chapman’s Lucky 15 As Paddy Goes NRNB For The Festival
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- PUNTER NETS £14,836 OFF MUSSELBURGH LUCKY 15 TO ENTER PADDY’S PUNTING HALL OF FAME
- Cheltenham Festival: MARK YOUR CARDS FOR PADDY POWER’S ULTIMATE CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL 2022 PREVIEW NIGHT
- Cheltenham Festival 2022 day-by-day schedule and guide to the big races
- Cheltenham Festival: Paddy goes Non Runner Money Back on all races
- Cheltenham Festival: The best-backed horses in Paddy’s book for the Championship races