*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
The twice-raced SUPER DUPER SAM is an appealing candidate back at the scene of his bumper success, with further improvement on the cards. Kincardine is feared most, ahead of Forward Plan and Robelli. Kincardine’s stablemate Horn Cape is also hard to dismiss.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
There could be more to come from TEQUILA BLAZE (nap) in staying handicap hurdles and she’s taken to defy top weight. Unexposed La Domaniale (second choice) looks interesting on her return from a layoff, while So Said I is progressing steadily and Shantou Sunset enters calculations in the reapplied cheekpieces.
Granted a clear round AMARILLO SKY has a strong chance. His form is working out very well and he was in pole position when falling here last time. Son Of Camas (second choice) looks interesting off a handy mark kept to a track that suits, while Shakem Up’Arry warrants respect back down in trip/class and Not Available also enters calculations.
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
Several runners remain well handicapped on their peak form, notably THE RUSSIAN DOYEN who defied a much higher mark here three years ago. That’s his last success but he posted an encouraging effort over C&D on his most recent chase start. Second choice is Another Crick, who is still on a winning mark. Doukarov, Casa Tall and Out On The Tear are also in the mix, judged on recent efforts.
Nicky Henderson holds a strong hand with Bothwell Bridge and Patroclus but they are similar types who look hard to split. A decent alternative is STORM ARISING who remains well handicapped on his best hurdles form. Market confidence behind Young Bull should be heeded.
The similar types ATHGARVAN and Sandalwood are at the top of the shortlist, in that order of preference. They are nicely bred and open to major progress. Nollyador is gradually improving, Fame And Concrete remains of interest and Lookaway is potentially useful.
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
- Cheltenham Tips: Your ultimate antepost betting guide to the 2022 Festival
- Cheltenham Tips: 5 to thrive as Paddy goes Non Runner Money Back on all races
- Cheltenham Tips: Ruby Walsh reveals Allaho’s biggest threat with his Ryanair Chase pick
Cheltenham Tips: Ruby Walsh & Rory Delargy deliver dire Arkle verdict for Third Time Lucki backers
- Cheltenham Tips: Matt Chapman’s Lucky 15 As Paddy Goes NRNB For The Festival
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Ruby Walsh: The Ryan Air Chase will be a real jockey’s race
- Cheltenham: Tiger Roll set for last dance at Cheltenham Festival as Grand National ruled out
- Cheltenham Festival 2022 day-by-day schedule and guide to the big races
- Cheltenham Festival: Paddy goes Non Runner Money Back on all races
- Cheltenham Festival: The best-backed horses in Paddy’s book for the Championship races