*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change
It’s another big day at Leopardstown. The rain has come so we should have no complaints about the ground. Let’s get down to business…
Some of LUNAR DISPLAY‘s form is really strong. When she beat top mare Queens Brook at Wexford, Say Goodbye was 20+ lengths behind. She is a very good value bet in a trappy contest.
I was blown away by the performance of GALOPIN DES CHAMPS when winning over Christmas. His last circuit time was four seconds faster than that recorded by Galvin, winning the big race on the same card. Impressive to the eye and confirmed by the clock.
WELCOME TO PADDY POWER NEWS!
You have to forgive CHACUN POUR SOI a very poor run in the Tingle creek. Could it be he just doesn’t travel well? He has won three times over course and distance, so no worries on that score. Greaneteen represents the team that won the Tingle Creek. After a solid performance behind Shishkin at Kempton, he has to be respected.
I must be nuts tipping this horse, but I feel that this is a golden opportunity for him to get back on track. This is a lot easier than his last assignment. I think Davy Russell will ride him cold to try and get him to respond. Blackbow is the favourite and he is fairly weighted on some of his performances, however a peak SAMCRO would walk this. He is not at his peak but doesn’t need to be.
- Like Paddy Power News? Or maybe you just like to whinge? Tell us what you think in our reader survey
STUDY THE FORM IN STYLE
- CHECK OUT OUR SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY RACE, EVERY DAY
HONEYSUCKLE is hard to oppose. It would be a brave shout to go against this queen of the hurdling division.
SIR GERHARD is going to be very hard to beat. Three Stripe Life was a few lengths behind the selection at Cheltenham in the bumper. El Fabiolo is really interesting as he has scope to improve from Tramore, and he fits into the ‘could be anything’ box. He has to be respected.
LUCKY MAX was very disappointing at Lingfield. I spoke with his trainer, who when walking the track felt that that the ground would be too soft for him. I am willing to give him another try though. Take out that poor run at Lingfield, and this horse would be a lot shorter after a very impressive win at Cork.
HARMONYA MAKER won very easily at Punchestown, and any rain would only enhance her prospects. There are a few unknown quantities in here, so a market check is needed.
Mick Fitzgerald horse racing tips
WANT FAST RESULTS? NO PROBLEM!
- WE’VE HAVE ALL THE HORSE RACING FAST RESULTS YOU’LL EVER WANT
*All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
PP NEWS IS YOUR HOME OF THE BEST HORSE RACING TIPS EVERY WEEKEND
- All our top tipsters feature in this Dublin Racing Festival Cheat Sheet
- Our top trader has his selections in Frank Hickey’s Dublin Racing Festival tips
- We’ve another leading tipster with Paul Jacobs’ racing tips for ITV today
- And don’t forget the wee man himself with Ruby Walsh’s Dublin Racing Festival tips today
- Also, ITV’s Matt Chapman is joining in on the act too… here’s Matt’s Sunday tips from across the tracks
- PPTV’s James Shortt also has his Dublin Racing Festival Sunday tips
- WATCH: PADDY POWER’S REWIND SHOW IS BACK TO SET THE SCENE FOR THE DUBLIN RACING FESTIVAL
- FRANK HICKEY: DISAPPOINTING THAT AHOY SENOR ISN’T BEING AIMED AT THE CHELTENHAM GOLD CUP
- DUBLIN RACING FESTIVAL 2022 ANTEPOST BETTING AND GUIDE TO THE 8 GRADE 1 RACES
- Cheltenham tips: TURNERS NOVICES’ CHASE ANTEPOST PREVIEW FROM RORY DELARGY
- Cheltenham tips: YOUR BEST ANTEPOST BETS FOR THE BROWN ADVISORY NOVICES’ CHASE
- Cheltenham tips: YOUR ULTIMATE ANTEPOST BETTING GUIDE TO THE 2022 FESTIVAL
- Cheltenham tips: ALBERT BARTLETT HURDLE ANTEPOST BETS FROM OUR TOP PUNDITS
- Cheltenham tips: PADDY’S PUNDITS PICK THEIR BALLYMORE NOVICES’ HURDLE BEST ANTEPOST BETS