* All prices are bang up to date with our snazzy widgets, while odds in copy are accurate at time of publishing but subject to change.
This will not take much winning and CROSSHOUSE BOY could be hard to beat if running up to his official rating of 100. Point winner Paddys Planet could go close if improving a little from his hurdling debut at Galway. Ashlea Dawn rates a danger on the strength of an improved display at Wexford, and Eternal Story has also shown some ability.
NEW TO PADDY POWER?
THE GREEK would not be winning out of turn and was possibly running his best race yet when falling last time. The well-bred Frontline Worker is feared.
The much-improved Dympnas Well and the slightly frustrating Powerful Out have strong claims, but preference is for ELITE DES MOTTES (NAP) who gives the impression of being more dependable than many of the others. Bridge Street, unexposed and well-related, is likely to be capable of improvement.
If all has gone well for LAKE CHAD in the short time since his comeback at Clonmel and he should be able to concede weight to these rivals. The obvious danger is Kristian Goingwel, potentially well treated if last season’s chase form translates to this sphere. Peace Party and Fahrenheit De Lecu could also feature.
Henry de Bromhead has taken over COOLE ARCADE since last season and may be able to extract the required improvement from him. If forgiven a poor run last time, both Brosna Rocco and Milestone Prince are worth considering, along with Secret Sea.
ROBYNDEGLORY found a good opportunity last time and this is another ordinary race back in handicaps. She has a big chance again. Few make any appeal.
A tricky race. GALYPSO CLERMONT has been a bit in and out, but must have a reasonable chance at his best. Thebellsofshandon is a potential improver for Mouse Morris.
SOMETHING ABOUTHER looks good enough to win a bumper after a fine run last time, though her absence is a concern. Clearly feared is Mi Lighthouse, making her debut for Willie Mullins.
- CHECK OUT OUR BRAND NEW SNAZZY RACECARDS FOR EVERY SINGLE RACE TODAY
- … THEN GET ALL THE WINNERS BEFORE ANYONE ELSE WITH OUR FAST RESULTS
- Gallop over to Paddy Power News for all the latest racing tips
- Horse Racing tips: Through the card at Lingfield on Tuesday with Timeform
- NAP of the Day: Today’s NAPs Table of horse racing tips in the UK & Ireland